Friday, March 30, 2007

Another beautiful day



Well, I got a chance to get outside yesterday & do some caching in New Hampshire. I did several in a couple of local forests. Nice areas. Weather was cool, winds gusty, about 45° or so. Trails were a combination of frozen ground, wet snow, compacted snow, ice, & mud. But, despite all that, I still managed to grab 7 (seems to be my average on a day out lately). All that being said, The second to last cache I did, called Conversville Cache, was my favorite. I got a chance to get a few pics, which will be posted shortly. In particular, I got some of a few wood ducks, both floating around & taking off into flight, a nice picture over the pond, with a local hill as a backdrop, and, my favorite, I got a pic of a beaver lazing around on the ice. He was too far off for me to eye him, so, I whipped out the camera, zoomed in, snapped a pic, & hoped. Sure enough, when I downloaded the pics, it was definitely a beaver. I was kinda proud of myself. See the link to my album above. I am loading them as we speak.
Well, thats all I have today. LAtely I've been getting out a lot more with caching, and hope to continue that into the spring & summer.

No comments: