Monday, August 11, 2014

Seattle trip!

The wife and I just returned from our first official vacation together. We went to Washington, where my brother lives, and stayed the week. While there, we visited Mount Rainier, Seattle, Whidbey Island, and Olympia. We did quite a bit of walking around, sightseeing, and exploring. My wife had never been there before, so she was excited to go. The weather was gorgeous the whole week-daytime temps hovered around 85, with night time dipping into the 60s. I took about 300 pics, but I will only share a few here, to spare you :). FYI, the moccasins were very comfy-but, my feet need to adjust to wearing them-they get sore after about an hour of constant wear. This will, of course, disappear with more wear. Anyway, a few pics of our trip (and, yes, I found sasquatch!!):













No comments: